- Saturday, June 28th, 2014 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday, June 29th, 2014 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 109 Street
PLEASE NOTE: The first two hours of package pick-up
each day is for individuals only. If you are picking up for
more than one last name you will be asked to go to the
back of the line for each last name.
There will be no race day registration.
Please e-mail the following details by June 25 and your group packages will be ready at package pick-up. Joan.Radford@albertahealthservices.ca
- Group Name and pick up representative
- Participant full name
- Event contact number
- 7:00 am: 15K Walk
- 7:30 am: 5K Run/Walk and 15K Run
- 7:40 am: 2.5K Fun Run
To download a route map, click here.
- Entry Fee includes: Short sleeved technical shirt (2.5K- cotton shirt).
If you register by April 30, 2014, you can order a Men’s or Women’s sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
After April 30, 2014 , the shirts will be Unisex sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Participants in the 2.5K Fun Run/Walk will receive a cotton T-Shirt
The cotton shirts are available only in the 2.5 k event:
Youth sizes: S, M, L, XL Adult: SM, M, L. XL, XXL
- Shirt sizes will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. Every effort is made to provide appropriate sizing. To ensure your correct size, please pick up your package early.
The Canada Day Road Race is proud to support the Canadian Cancer Society. More than $200,000.00 has been donated since 2006. 100% of this year’s proceeds and pledges will be donated to cancer research right here in Alberta. When you raise $500.00 or more in pledges, you will receive the Canada Day Road Race signature hoodie.
To download a pledge form, click here.
For more information about the Timex National Road Race Series, click here.
Thank you to our sponsors.
This event is again one of Alberta’s top 10 Athletics Alberta Road Races.
1. Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the
secure registration page.
2. Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to
include your proper email address!
3. Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions
4. You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your
application and payment details.
5. Check the on-line confirmation list above.
6. If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entry fee does not include processing fee.
View Processing Fees
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more...
It’s Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING