Where: Rochester, MN
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2011
Time: 4:55 pm
Race Kit Pickup & Last Minute Registration:
Sunday, June 12, 2011 (race day)
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Silver Lake Swimming Pool
7th Street Northeast
- 5K is a certified course.
- 5K run is a Rochester Track Club Youth Grand Prix Event.
- Run and walk courses are separate courses.
- Each entrant who raises $100 will have their registration fee waived.
- Pledges are not required but are welcome.
- All pledge money must be turned in before the start of the race at the registrtion table.
- Incentive prizes to top 3 pledge raisers.
- Grand prize is a plane ride over Rochester donated by Pete Martin or a bicycle donated by Bicycle Sports.
- Medals awarded to the top 3 male/female finishers in each of nine age categories.
- 10 & under
- 70 & over
- Cash prizes awarded to the top 3 overall male/female finishers.
- 1st - $100
- 2nd - $75
- 3rd - $50
- Cash prize winners are not eligible for age group awards.
- High school and college athletes should check eligibility status for cash prizes.
Proceeds from these events benefit Brighter Tomorrows of Rochester.
These events organized by the Rochester Track Club.
1. Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the
secure registration page.
2. Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to
include your proper email address!
3. Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions
4. You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your
application and payment details.
5. Check the on-line confirmation list above.
6. If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entry fee does not include processing fee.
View Processing Fees
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more...
It’s Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard