Finish on the 55 Edmonton Eskimos 5K
Eskimo season ticket holders: Monday, September 2, 2019 - Registration
- Purchase Protection
For race inquiries please contact:
Race director: Justin Ng.
Race kit pickup notes:
Run (or walk - your call) from Commonwealth Stadium through a lovely scenic route and finish on the 55 yard line of The Brick Field - home of the Edmonton Eskimos. End your race emerging from the Eskimos giant inflatable helmet, greeted by members of the cheer team, drumline and hype team. All ages and abilities welcome. Be there for the first ever Finish at the 55 Edmonton Eskimos 5K Fun Run and Walk.
Included in your race fee:
- Race t-shirt
- Finisher Medal
- post-race lunch on field level
- a ticket to the iconic Labour Day Rematch, presented by Nissan, on Saturday September 7 at 5 p.m. (It's the Battle of Alberta *insert dramatic music*)
- post-race party on field - literally on the turf!
- Monday, September 2 (Labour Day)
- Fun run and walk starts at 11 a.m. at the stadium - 11000 Stadium Road, Edmonton
- Limit of 1,000 participants (register ASAP'edly to secure your spot)
- Invite your friends, family or people you want to show off in front of to meet you on field level to watch you complete the race. They can come in and watch for free!
- Extra tickets to the Esks game are $30 for adults and free for youth under the age of 17 in select seating sections.
- Get one or both of the above extras by clicking the applicable fields on the registration page.
Race Kit Pick-up
- Saturday, August 31 12:00 P.M - 4:00 P.M
Sunday, September 1 10:00 A.M - 4:00 P.M
109th Street Running Room - Map