2020 Steveston Icebreaker 8k and New Balance Kidsrun
New Balance Kidsrun: Sunday, January 19, 2020 - Registration
- Purchase Protection
The event will be limited to 100 entries.
For race inquiries please contact:
Race director: Jared Hulme.
Race kit pickup notes:
All proceeds go directly to KidSport Richmond, so all kids can play
- Friday, January 17 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- At Vancouver West 4th Running Room - Map
- 2112 West 4th Avenue
Phone: (604) 225-0222
- Special Note: All Icebreaker participants get a special VIP 25% off merchandise at package pick-up location. Ask staff for details.
- Saturday, January 18 - 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
At Richmond New Balance Store
1410-4771 McClelland Rd
- Special Note: All Icebreaker participants get a special VIP 15% off merchandise at package pick-up location. Ask staff for details.
Team Captains: We encourage team captains to pick-up packages for your whole team and you must sign for your whole team or team members can pick up individually, please coordinate with your team captain. You can arrange to pick up for other participants with their confirmation details. Please have full name and/or e-mail address.
Race Day Package Pick-Up: (7:30 am to 8:15 am only)
**Only for those coming from out of town between 7:30 am and 8:15 am inside the Steveston Community Centre. NO EXCEPTIONS. ID is required**