Melissas Road Race 2018
10K: samedi, Septembre 22, 2018 - Inscription
- Protection des achats
La participation à cette épreuve est limitée à 3000 personnes.
Pour des demandes de renseignements au sujet de cette course, veuillez rejoindre:
Directeur de course: Melissas Road Race.
Notes au sujet de la collecte des trousses de course:
Finishers Medal: $5.00
- A finishers medal is being made available for purchase at a very low price. A finisher's medal is not included in your registration fee in order to offer the lowest possible price to the participants and respect that not everyone wishes to have a finisher's medal and would prefer a lower entry fee. We are also committed to sustainability and do not wish to produce an excessive number of medals that will not be utilized or end up in the landfill.
VIP Experience Package: $75.00
- Treat yourself to the ultimate experience at the Melissa's Road Race. The VIP package includes all of the following benefits:
- Express Race Package Pickup Service
- VIP Lounge in the Start/Finish Area with Complimentary Food and Beverages (yes, coffee too for race morning!)
- Exclusive Bathroom Area
- Dedicated Event Day Bag Check
- A Post Race Massage by certified massage therapists (with priority check-in â€“ no waiting)
- Commemorative VIP Pass and Lanyard
- A VIP Gift Bag with exclusive sponsor gifts
- *Additional tickets can be purchased for friends and family (a great way to watch the race)
Pick up locations
Avoid race day line-ups and pick up your number ahead of time.
Thursday, September 20th (Calgary only)
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room, Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary AB - View Map
Friday, September 21st (Calgary and Banff)
10:00 am to 1:00 pmÂ at Eau Claire Running Room (Calgary)
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm atÂ Melissa'sÂ Restaurant (Banff), 218 Lynx St, Banff, AB T1L 1A9- View Map
Saturday, September 22ndÂ (Race Day in Banff)
8:30 am to 9:45 am at Race Start Only at Banff Recreation Grounds, Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9
Event participant shirts for all participants are distributed on race morning
All participants must show picture ID when picking up their race kit