Edmonton Heartbeat Run
Sunday September 27, 2015 / 9:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
Edmonton Heartbeat Run
|Event Name||SuperKeen Earlybirds||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|10km Run||$ 35||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
|5km Run/Walk||$ 30||$ 35||$ 40||$ 45||Register Now!|
|1km Run/Walk||$ 15||$ 15||$ 20||$ 25||Register Now!|
|10k Team||$ 30||$ 35||$ 40||$ 45||Register Now!|
|5k Run/Walk Team||$ 25||$ 30||$ 35||$ 40||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Youth Sizes ; S, M, L
* Team captains register first and invite members to join up!
Captains who register for the Team events will be sent a password to invite members to register and join their team.
Click here for more info.
IMPORTANT: Please verify the spelling of your Team Name. This MUST be consistent.
- SIGNUP A TEAM OF 6 or more and save $5 per entry! Team members do not have to complete the same distance.
Team consists of minimum 6 members.
- * SuperKeen Earlybirds Fee - End Date: 2015-03-31 11:59 P.M.
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-06-30 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-09-06 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2015-09-24 11:59 P.M.
Optional Event Shirts
- Adult Unisex Tech Shirt upgrade: $ 25
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, September 25
- Saturday, September 26
- 109th Street Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB - View Map
Race Times (Sunday, September 27)
- 7:45am - 8:45am Late package pickup
- 8:45am Pre-race briefing
- 9:00am 10km Start
- 9:30am 5km Start
- 10:30am 1km Start
- 11:00am Awards & Draw Prizes
** ALL times subject to change. Times will be confirmed at package pickup
For more information please contact Trevor Soll
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780-915-0693
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more…
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.