Med City Fall Half, 10K, 5K
Sunday September 20, 2015 / 7:30 A.M. / Rochester MN, United States
Med City Fall Half, 10K, 5K
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|Half Marathon||Half Marathon||$ 45.00||$ 50.00||$ 55.00||Register Now!|
|10K Run||10K||$ 35.00||$ 40.00||$ 45.00||Register Now!|
|5K Run/Walk||5K||$ 30.00||$ 35.00||$ 35.00||Register Now!|
|Pacers||5K/10/Half Marathon||FREE||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
|Half Mile Run||Kids Run||FREE||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
|A Mile Run||Kids Run||FREE||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Unisex sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- All three races are point to point.
- Shuttle buses available for all three races. Scenic course through Mayowood.
- Half Marathon course is a fast down hill course starting at the Rochester Airport.
- All participants who participated in one of our Memorial Day weekend races will receive a Med City Circuit Finishers medal!
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-07-15 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-08-15 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2015-09-15 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday, September 19th from 12pm - 6pm
At the Rochester Running Room
711 South Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
Ph: (507) 287-3341- MAP
- Sunday, September 20 morning at shuttle bus pick up from 5:30 am - 7 am
- Half Marathon : Sunday September 20, 2015 @ 8:15 A.M.
- 10K Run : Sunday September 20, 2015 @ 7:30 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday September 20, 2015 @ 8:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Wally Arnold
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 507-254-2703
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.