Run the River
Saturday November 7, 2015 / 9:00 A.M. / NACKAWIC NB
Run the River
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
Youth : $ 12
Youth : $ 12
Youth : $ 12
|1K Kids Fun Run/Walk||Kid's Run||FREE||Register Now!|
- Age for Youth - 13 years and under
- Please note that there will be no race day registrations. Visit our Facebook page for all the race details and updates: https://www.facebook.com/runtheriverNackawic
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-11-05 11:59 P.M.
- Run the River is a community event sponsored by Ryan's Pharmacy and Liv9 in support of the Nackawic Bend Ski Club's Skis in Schools initiative. Cross-country skiing is a wonderful life-long skill and activity that we are proud to share and promote to everyone in our community, and especially to our youth. With your help, we are hoping to continue to provide cross-country ski equipment to the schools in our area, encouraging a healthy lifestyle and activities in the outdoors!
- Race central is held at the Nackawic Shopping Mall, overlooking the majestic Saint John River and the World's Largest Axe. Changing rooms and warm up space will be available on-site. Our distances are 10K, 5K, 3K, and Ryan's Pharmacy's 1K Kids Fun Run.
- The race route is located mainly along the Saint John River, on paved roads, with a few rolling hills and with beautiful fall landscape scenery. A detailed map is available on our Facebook page. The 5k/10k distances are wheel-measured to ensure distance accuracy. Water stations will be located along the route.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday November 7, 2015 (Race day)
7 am - 8:30 am (bib/timing chip pickup)
(To avoid line-ups, please arrive early!)
- 8:30 am Pre-Race Meeting
- 8:40 am Warm-Up Session
- 9 am Start 1K Kids Fun Run at Nackawic Shopping Mall
- 9:15 am Walk to starting point for 5k/10k
- 9:30 am Start 3k below Nackawic Shopping Mall
- 9:30 am Start 5k/10k at Nackawic High School parking lot
- 11- 11:30 am-ish Prize draw closing ceremony
For more information please contact GREG MACFARLANE
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 506 450 5802
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.