Moon River Run 2016
Friday July 8, 2016 / 9:00 P.M. / Gray's Creek, Cornwall ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 600 entrants.
Moon River Run 2016
|Event Name||Early Bird||Regular|
|5K Run||$30||$35||Register Now!|
|8K Run||$35||$40||Register Now!|
|Team 5K Run*||$140||$175||Register Now!|
*Teams must consist of 5 runners from the same company, organization, or group. Spouses/Partners of team members are welcome.
- Top Fundraiser (team who raises the most funds)
- Glow Baby Glow (brightest team costume)
- Speed of Light Award (fastest combined time - top 4 times from the team)
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-04-30 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-07-06 11:59 P.M.
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
- In lieu of T Shirts, first 100 registrants (to either race) will receive a custom Moon River Run Head Lamp!
- FINISH LINE PIZZA PARTY sponsored by BOSTON PIZZA! Perfect to light your way on your run!
- Individual - Run for FREE! - Collect $150 in pledges and you can run for free! beyond21.org/moon-river-run/ for information
- Event is a fundraiser for Beyond 21 www.beyond21.org
Race Kit Pickup
Race Kit will be available from 6:00 PM forward on the day of the event.
Location: Gray's Creek, Cornwall, ON (Enter off Boundary Road)
- First 100 Registrants receive a free Head Lamp!
- 8K Run: 8:50 P.M.
- 5K Run: 9:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Jane McLaren
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 343-370-5521
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.