KidsInclusive (Hotel Dieu Hospital) Run/Walk 2017
(previously Child Development Centre/CDC Run/Walk) KidsInclusive/EnfantsInclus
Sunday April 2, 2017 / 10:00 A.M. / Kingston ON
|10k run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$30|
|5k Run or Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$30|
|1k Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$15|
|1k Family Team Fun Run/Walk*||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$45 / $15|
|$45 for 3 members / $15 each additional|
|5k Team Run/Walk**||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 29||$25|
- Applicants will recieve a Free Shirt with entry!
- Register early! Shirts are only available until March 10th!
- Sizes available - Youth Sm - Med - Adult Mens and Womens XS - XXL
- Day-of registration begins at 8:30 am on April 2 at the Queen's ARC at 284 Earl Street.
- Please note: Parents who want to accompany their child on the fun run/walk only need to register if they want a bib and t-shirt.
- New this year - 1k family team fun run/walk* - Team Fee: $45 - minimum of 3 members / $ 15 each additonal member / max of 6 members.
- Parents can register their family all at once.
- 5k Team Run/Walk** -The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up! Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite / Minimum of 10 team members
Race Kit Pickup
Race kits available as of 8:30 am on Race Day,
Sunday, April 2, 2017, at the
Queen's University Athletics and Recreation Centre,
284 Earl St., Kingston, ON.
- 10k run : Sunday April 2, 2017 @ 10:30 A.M.
- 5k run/walk: Sunday April 2, 2017 @ 10:30 A.M.
- 1k fun run/walk : Sunday April 2, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5k team run/walk : Sunday April 2, 2017 @ 10:30 A.M.
- 1k family team fun run/walk : Sunday April 2, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Shari Glustein
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.