Big Gifts for Little Lives 5k Walk/Run
Saturday May 27, 2017 / 10:00 A.M. / Rundle Park, Edmonton AB
ďA 5k walk/run to help raise funds for the Pediatric Transplant unit at the Edmonton Stollery Hospital for Children. The race will be chip timed on an accurately measured course with all participants getting a free race t-shirt and a pancake breakfast and silent auction to follow.Ē
|5k Walk/Run Individual||Sold Out!|
|Until Mar 31||$20 / Youth : $10|
|Until Apr 30||$25 / Youth : $10|
|Until May 25||$30 / Youth : $10|
|5k Walk/Run - Team*||Sold Out!|
|Until Mar 31||$90 + $15 for additional member|
|Until Apr 30||$112.5 + $18.75 for additional member|
|Until May 25||$135 + $22.50 for additional member|
|Child (10 & under) - 5K||Sold Out!|
|Until May 25||$5|
|Team Child (10 & under) - 5K *||Sold Out!|
|Until May 25||$30 + $5 for additional member|
- Team Entries are now full however we are still accepting individual entries until we reach our cap of 300 runners. Please contact Matt Norminton for more details.
- Youth age : between 10 - 19 years
- Free Shirt with entry!
- * Teams must have a minimum of 6 members and 10 maximum.
After 6 members, each member has to pay addtional member fee.
- Children under 2 can enter for free but they donít get a t-shirt.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday & Friday May 25 & 26th, 5-8pm
- At the 109th street Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 - Map
- 5k Walk/Run Individual : Saturday May 27, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5k Walk/Run Team : Saturday May 27, 2017 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Matt Norminton / Lindsey Kemp
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.