The Stouffville Dash for Diabetes - 2018
Online Registration Opens December 1st
Sunday June 17, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Stouffville ON
|Kids 1km Run presented by Tiny Seedlings *||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 16||Free|
|5k Run/Walk Presented by Sorbara Group||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 31||$30|
|Until May 17||$35|
|Until Jun 16||$40|
|5k Run/Walk Family-Team Presented by Sorbara Group||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 31||$120+ $ 27 for additional member|
|Until May 17||$140+ $ 31.5 for additional member|
|Until Jun 16||$160+ $ 36 for additional member|
- All events - Free Shirt with entry!
- 5k Run/Walk Family -Team Presented by Sorbara Group
- Min. of 4 and a Max. of 15.
- After 4 members, each member will be charged an additional fee.
- All team members must register at the same time, during one transaction.
- To add members after registration, please contact the Race Director at email@example.com
- * Parent Registration is not required
Race Kit Pickup & Onsite Registration will occur at the following times/locations:
from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- June 17 (Race Day)
Stouffville Clippers Sports Complex
120 Weldon Road
Whitchurch-Stouffville Leisure Centre
2 Park Drive
June 15 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Markham Running Room - view map
5 - 3987 Hwy 7 E
Markham, ON L3R 5M6
June 15 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Aurora Running Room - view map
Unit 1, 25 First Commerce Drive
Aurora, ON L4G 0G2
- Kids 1km Run presented by Tiny Seedlings : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 5k Run/Walk Presented by Sorbara Group : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5k Run/Walk Family-Team Presented by Sorbara Group : Sunday June 17, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Jack Minacs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stouffville Dash for Diabetes is thrilled to offer an exciting fundraising prize for our participants!
Thanks to our sponsor, the Air Canada Foundation, all registered participants in the Dash for Diabetes 18 years of age and over who raise at least $50 in pledges for the Diabetes Canada will be eligible for a draw for two round trip Economy Class tickets valid for travel on any Air Canada scheduled destination within North America including Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean! Receive 1 ballot entry for every $50 raised, so the more you raise, the more chances you have to win!
For information on fundraising and donations, click here or review your registration confirmation e-mail for links to your personal online Fundraising page. To download a copy of a pledge form for submission at race kit pickup, click here and credit card forms for donations here **
** Tickets are subject to certain restrictions, including blackout periods. Transportation is valid on board Air Canada, Air Canada rougeTM or Air Canada ExpressTM carriers (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc. Central Mountain Air, Air Georgian or Exploits Valley Air Services Ltd.). Scheduled flights only i.e. not valid on Air Canada Vacations, Star alliance partners or code sharing carriers. Participants must be registered by Thursday, June 14, and pledges must be collected online, or submitted at race kit pickup by Thursday, June 14 by 9:00pm to qualify for entry. No registrations or pledges collected after this date will be eligible for this draw. The prize draw winner must be physically present at the awards ceremony and prize draw at approximately 10:30am on race day at the Clippers Complex and agree to have their photograph taken with the Air Canada Foundations and Dash for Diabetes representatives.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Markham Store. Start date February 24, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Aurora Store. Start date May 1, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pickering Store. Start date April 20, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Whitby Store. Start date May 18, 2020