Brooklin Canada Day 10K / 5K and Kid's Dash
Sunday July 1, 2018 / 9:45 A.M. / Brooklin, ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|Until Mar 28||$25|
|Until May 28||$35|
|Until Jun 29||$45|
|Until Mar 28||$20|
|Until May 28||$30|
|Until Jun 29||$40|
|Kid's Dash||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 28||$5|
|Until May 28||$8|
|Until Jun 29||$10|
- 10K - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 80
- 5K - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 80
- Kid's Dash - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 40
- 5k run morning 45 10k run morning 50 kids dash 15
- Free finishers medal, ice cream, and pizza.
- This is a timed Event.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday June 30th - 11am to 2pm
- Whitby Running Room - Map
80 Thickson Road South
Whitby, ON L1N 7T2
- Sunday July 1st - Race Morning
- Registration Opens at 830am
Brooklin Cofffe culture 14 Winchester st Brooklin
- Sunday July 1, 2018
- 10K / 5K @ 10:00 A.M.
- Kid's Dash @ 9:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Ian Barron
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.