Break Free 5K presented by Walk or Run To Quit - Winnipeg 2018
Saturday July 14, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|Individual 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$25|
|Team 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$25|
|Family - 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||$50|
|Children 12 and under||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 12||FREE|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- * Team : THE TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up! Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- ** Family: Minimum of 2 family members and maximum of 5. Family members joining together to support members to quit.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, July 13th 12pm to 8pm
- Kenaston Running Room
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue, Winnipeg MB
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- At the event, Saturday July 14: 8:30am to 9:30am
- St Vital Park
Picnic site #1
190 River Rd., Winnipeg MB
- Directions: Enter the St.Vital Park main entrance at 190 River Rd and follow the perimeter road of the park.
Continue west along the road – no turns are made at any of the intersections.
Continue along the road and parking lot is located in the southwest corner of the park, with about a 3 minute walk to the race site, picnic site #1.
- Event day ceremonies start : 9:30 am
- Race start : 10:00 am
For more information please contact Race Director
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.