A Walk In Their Shoes: Fun Run For Global FamilyMed Foundation
Sunday May 6, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 4||$40/ $25 Youth|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- All proceeds go to our partners overseas - student tuition and medical education for rural practice in Uganda and Nepal.
- We will have family-friendly activities, water stations, and some information about why you are "walking in someone's shoes" for health care.
Race Kit Pickup
- Race Kits will be available at registration on Race Day.
- Registration is available on race day.
Race Location and Time
- Glenmore Sailing Club - view map
- South Glenmore Park 90 Ave. & 24 St. S.W.
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday May 6, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Christine Gibson
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date October 17, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date October 22, 2019