Teds Run for Literacy - 2018
Sunday September 23, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|10km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$40 / Youth $25|
|Until Sep 20||$45 / Youth $30|
|Until Sep 21||$50 / Youth $35|
|5km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$30 / Youth $20|
|Until Sep 20||$35 / Youth $25|
|Until Sep 21||$40 / Youth $30|
|2km Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$15 / Youth $10|
|Until Sep 20||$20 / Youth $10|
|Until Sep 21||$25 / Youth $15|
|2km Family Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 20||$20|
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- 10km Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- 5km Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
- 2km Family Fun Run - Family consists of min 2 and max 5 members.
Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, September 22, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
At Kenaston Running Room - View Map
1875 Grant Ave
Sunday, September 23 (Race day) at race site
8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 10km Run : Sunday September 23, 2018 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5km Run : Sunday September 23, 2018 @ 10:05 A.M.
- 2km Fun Run/Walk : Sunday September 23, 2018 @ 10:10 A.M.
For more information please contact Michael Bennett
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 204-793-0934
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard