Race for Kids & Lion's Run
Saturday May 26, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|Lion's Run-Teens & Adults Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 1||$10.00|
|Until May 24||$20.00|
|Lion's Run-Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 24||$10.00|
|Lion's Run-Family Team Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Min of 3 / Max of 4|
|Until Apr 1||$20 per team|
|Until May 24||$25 per team|
|BGCW Team -Race for Kids 5K||Register Now!|
|4 members required|
|Until May 24||$40.00|
- Lion's Run-Teens & Adults Fun Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
- Lion's Run-Kids - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
- Lion's Run-Family Team - 3 - 4 members
- One or two adults 18+ and One or two kids ages 2-12
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
- BGCW-Race for Kids - 4 members per team
- 18+Raise a minimum of $400 per team to be eligible for prizing and placement
Be able to run/walk 5 km
- BGCW-Race for Kids - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- Thursday May 24th 6-8pm
Regent Running Room Unit #400B
1615 Regent Avenue West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6 - Map
- If people cannot pick it up on may 24 bib pick up will also be on site may 26 the day of the race for all waves.
- Race for Kids Tent Location
- Saturday May 26, 2018
- Participant Check In - 9:00 A.M. - 9:45 A.M.
- BGCW-Race for Kids : 10:00 A.M.
- Lion's Run-Family Team : 10:15 A.M.
- Lion's Run-Kids : 10:25 A.M.
- Lion's Run-Teens & Adults : 10:35 A.M.
For more information please contact Heather Black
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.