Aspire's Push & Pace: Fundraising Walk/Run
Saturday June 9, 2018 / 10:15 A.M. / Red Deer AB
Aspire's Annual Push & Pace: Fundraising Walk/Run (previously Walk for Aspire) will be hosting this event for the 6th year in 2018. The program invites children, families and individuals within the Central Alberta community, no matter their ability, to partake in this event. The event includes the choice of a 1 km or 3 km walk/run, or a 5 km run, with a free sponsored BBQ, door prizes, prizes for top pledge earners, and entertainment for children and families. The goal of this Push & Pace event is to raise funds for Aspire's programs, fee assistance for families and specialized equipment purchases.
|1km Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 7||$15|
|3km Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 7||$15|
|5km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 7||$15|
|Family 5km / 3km or 1km||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 7||$40|
|Corporate Challenge - 1K/3K/5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 7||$100|
- 5K Family Registration - $40/family (minimum of 2 / maximum 5)
- Select the distance each Family member is participating in.
- Corporate Challenge - $100/team (minimum of 5 / maximum 8)
- Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre is a charitable organization located in Red Deer. What began as a single program, initiated by a small group of dedicated parents 33 years ago, has evolved into a multi-faceted resource centre offering diagnostic assessment and intervention services to children with complex needs. Each day we strive to live our mission to provide hope to children with special needs, the families who love them, and the communities that care for them. Our core principle, as set by the founding families, states that 'every child should have access to the services he/she requires to reach his/her potential'.
- This year Aspire will serve 350+ children with special needs including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome and other chromosomal disorders
- sight, hearing, and speech impairments
- cognitive and physical complications
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
Race Kit Pickup
- Race packages avaliable at registration on race day.
- Pledge Forms are avaliable to download, or from
- Aspire Special Needs Resource Centre
4826 47th Street,
Red Deer AB, T4N1R2
- 5km Run : Saturday June 9, 2018 @ 10:15 A.M.
- 1km Walk : Saturday June 9, 2018 @ 10:20 A.M.
- 3km Walk/Run : Saturday June 9, 2018 @ 10:20 A.M.
For more information please contact Rachel Bysterveld
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Cross Iron Mills. Start date October 22, 2019