34th Annual Resolution Run - Oakville
Monday December 31, 2018 / 5:00 P.M. / Oakville ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 1||$45|
|Until Aug 1||$50|
|Until Oct 14||$55|
|Until Dec 1||$60|
|Until Dec 26*||$65|
|Until Race Day||$70|
|1K Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 26*||$15|
|Until Race Day||$20|
If you cannot join us on race day and still want to participate you can register for our virtual event
Click Here to go to our Virtual Resolution Run race.
All 1K Kids Run participants get a finisher's medallion - No Jacket
- *Online registration closes at midnight on December 26th.
- Registration available in store.
Free Unisex Lavender or Petrol Blue Technical Running Jacket with each 5K entry.
Click here to view the sizing chart
Fun for the whole family! Youth participants receive a Resolution Run medal
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday, December 27th
from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday, December 28th
from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 29th
from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, December 30th
from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Oakville Running Room - View Map
156 Lakeshore Road East
- 5:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Oakville Running Room
- Email: Oakville@runningroom.com
- Phone: (905) 844-2300
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard