The Cupcake Classic - 2018
Saturday September 8, 2018 / 10:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
Online Registration Opens April 15th.
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|5K Individual Adult - 12 and over||Register Now!|
|Until May 8||$35|
|Until Jul 8||$40|
|Until Sep 6||$45|
|5K Individual Youth - 7-12||Register Now!|
|Until May 8||$25|
|Until Jul 8||$30|
|Until Sep 6||$40|
|Team Adults - 12 and over||Register Now!|
|Until May 8||$33|
|Until Jul 8||$38|
|Until Sep 6||$48|
|Team Youth - 7-12||Register Now!|
|Until May 8||$23|
|Until Jul 8||$28|
|Until Sep 6||$38|
- * The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up! Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite. Click herefor more info.
- Free Shirt with entry!
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, Sept 6th 4:00pm - 8:00pm and
Friday Sept 7th from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
109 Street Running Room
THERE WILL BE NO PACKAGE PICKUP ON RACE DAY
- Race will begin at 10:00am in Kinsmen Park
For more information please contact Tina Giamberardino
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.