Strides for Change 5km walk/run - 2018
Sunday August 26, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
|5km walk/run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$20|
Youth : FREE
Senior : $10
|Until Aug 24||$25 |
Youth : FREE
Senior : $15
|5km Team walk/run*||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$150|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under are FREE
- Age for Senior - 60 or over.
- Team consists of min 2 and max 8 members.
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday August 25th
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
South Edmonton Common Running Room
10012-21 Ave, NW
Edmonton, AB T6N 0A1
Ph: (780) 450-0129
- 5km walk/run : Sunday August 26, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 5km Team walk/run : Sunday August 26, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Rhonda Paterson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kinsmen Store. Start date July 22, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Edm 109st Store. Start date July 23, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Terwillegar. Start date August 19, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Millennium Place Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Albert Store. Start date August 5, 2019