Santa Burlington 5k - 2018
Saturday December 8, 2018 / 9:30 A.M. / Burlington ON
|5k Run/Walk with santa suit from last year||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 2||$35|
|Until Dec 7||$40|
|5k RunWalk price includes a full santa suit||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 2||$45|
|Until Dec 7||$50|
|Teams and Families 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 7||$225|
- * Teams & Families are a minimum no. of 5 and a maximum no. of 6 members. - Price includes Santa suit.
- All race participants will receive a Santa suit that must be worn during the event. It will consists of a beard, hat, jacket, pants and belt. Santa suits are mandatory. Anyone not wearing the whole suit will be disqualified.
- The Santa suit comes in a size for men, women and youths
- Please remember that all participant must wear the full santa suit. Any runner not wearing the santa suit will be taken off the course with no refund.
- Happy to announce everyone will receive a finishing medal
This will not be a timed event
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday 6th December 2018 from 12 noon-8:00pm
- Friday 7th December 2018from 11:00am- 6:00pm
Saturday 8th December 2018 (race day) 7:30am-9:00am
LA Fitness - Brant Street
1326 BRANT ST
BURLINGTON, ON L7P 1X8
(289) 812 0617
- 5k Run/Walk with santa suit from last year : Saturday December 8, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 5k RunWalk price includes a full santa suit : Saturday December 8, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Teams and Families : Saturday December 8, 2018 @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
- Phone: 905 512-2488
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard