Grimsby Half Marathon, and Family Day 10K & 3K
Sunday February 17, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Grimsby ON
|Grimsby Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 17||$65|
|Until Feb 13||$70|
|Family Day 3K||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 17||$30|
|Until Feb 13||$35|
|Family Day 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 17||$50|
|Until Feb 13||$55|
- Online registration will close at 11:59pm on February 13, 2019
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Entry fee does not include processing fees
- Runners who register by February 6th, 2019 will receive a technical shirt
- All prices do not include HST, therefore HST will be added at time of processing
The FORT provides over 12,000 youth visitors every year with free support programs and services through our three centres in Grimsby, Smithville and Caistor. Our daily programs include sports, games, workshops, discussing relevant topics like peer pressure, body image and mental health, cooking classes, music lessons, homework help, peer-to-peer tutoring and more. Additionally, the FORT offers supplemental support in the form of emergency services and resources and, as of recently, quick and free access to mental health support and professional counselling. All of our services are free of charge and work proactively and reactively in order to build a foundation of support for youth in our community, regardless of financial ability.
- The FORT will issue a tax receipt for any donation over $20
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Race Kit Pick Up will be on race day from 7:00am - 8:30am.
- This will take place in the gymnasium at Grimsby Secondary School, 5 Bolton Ave. Grimsby, ON L3M 1H6
- At close of kit pick up, race kits not picked up become the property of Race Kit Event Service Inc.
- Grimsby Half Marathon : Sunday February 17, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Family Day 3K : Sunday February 17, 2019 @ 9:10 A.M.
- Family Day 10K : Sunday February 17, 2019 @ 9:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Shannon Nelson
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-912-1370
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date January 9, 2020
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date March 5, 2020
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our St. Catharines. Start date January 2, 2020
Running Program - Half Marathon Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date January 7, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date January 10, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date January 10, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our St. Catharines. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date January 6, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date January 7, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date January 8, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our St. Catharines. Start date January 7, 2020
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date January 6, 2020