Run Without Borders PEI 2018
Saturday August 4, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Stratford PE
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|Until Jul 1||$25 / Youth $10|
|Until Aug 3||$35 / Youth $15|
|Until Jul 1||$35 / Youth $10|
|Until Aug 3||$45 / Youth $15|
|Until Jul 1||$45 / Youth $10|
|Until Aug 3||$55 / Youth $15|
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
- Registration includes race entry, post-run refreshments, and t-shirt. Prizes for top runners in each category will be distributed.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Runners registering after July 1st will receive a t-shirt (as supplies last); however, size cannot be guaranteed.
Funds raised from this event will be donated to the work of Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF). Doctors Without Borders is a private international medical aid association providing medical assistance to populations in distress.
- Fact Sheet - Value of Your Donation
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
August 3rd between 4:00pm to 7:00pm
At the Charlottetown Running Room
160 Great George Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K9
Ph: (902) 892-6159 - Map
- August 4th at 8:30am on event morning
At The "Blue" Church in Stratford (Our Lady of the Assumption Church, 151 Stratford Road, PEI)
- The "Blue" Church in Stratford (Our Lady of the Assumption Church, 151 Stratford Road, PEI
- 3k / 7k / 14k: Saturday August 4, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Run Without Borders
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.