MT KILIMANJARO RACE, SAFARI AND HIKE
Sunday March 3, 2019 / 5:00 A.M. / Moshi, Tanzania
Perhaps you've dreamt about going to Africa for a long time but have always found reasons to put it off like fear, finances or finding the time. We're here to tell you that Tanzania is extremely safe, less expensive than you may think and if you can't find the time to live your life now, when will you?
This is your opportunity to go on a trip of a lifetime and one that you won't ever forget, all the the while being in a safe, group environment with English-speaking guides, professional drivers, cooks and porters to take care of you each and every day!
Imagine yourself on the plains of the Serengeti, watching the Great Zebra and Wildebeest Migration, where more than 1.5 million animals come together in one area. Imagine yourself hiking to the Top of Africa, summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro and not needing any special gear!
Dream Travel is proud to announce its eighth tour to the enchanted country of Tanzania for what is sure to be nothing short of amazing! Add to your trip by visiting a Masai tribe on the Serengeti, camp on the ridge of the great Ngorongoro Crater, buy hand-crafted goods from the artists themselves and of course run the 2019 Kilimanjaro 5K, Half Marathon or Marathon – all in a safe, group atmosphere brought to you by Dream Travel.
Escape next winter and head to 30 degree weather and embark on this incredible group journey!
|Kilimanjaro Hike, Safari and Race||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 25||$500|
|Safari, Hotel and Race||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 25||$500|
|Kilimanjaro Hike, Hotel and Race||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 25||$500|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- These are deposit amounts only.
Click here to place your deposit and secure a spot into the 2019 Mt Kilimanjaro Tour!
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Transportation throughout, English speaking guides
- Hotels, Safari Lodges and tents for the hike based on double occupancy
- A total of 6 nights at the Honey Badger Lodge
- 6 nights / 7 days Machame Standard Route climb package, camping fees, all food on the climb, transfers to and from the gate, guides and porters, tents, sleeping bag and mattress.
- 4x4 vehicle with game viewing hatches during the 5 day/4 night Lodge Safari, driver / English speaking guide
- Park / Camp fees and game viewing
- Olduvai and Crater visit
- Race entry into the event of your choice
*Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Single Occupancy is additional
- Visas, travel insurance and health requirements
- Meals not stated (breakfast is included at the Honey Badger Lodge)
- Tips and items of a personal nature
- Activities/Services not specified
Yellow Fever is required. TwinRX (Hep A & B) and Typhoid are highly recommended. Please see your local Traveler's Health Centre for full details, information and vaccination. Travelers must present their official Yellow Fever card upon entering Tanzania.
*Yellow Fever vaccination may not be required at the time of entry into Tanzania however if it is and you do not have the vaccination, you may be given it at the airport or refused entry.
NEED TO KNOW
A deposit of $500 per person is required and made via the Running Room website. The deposit amount is taken off of the package price.
A second deposit will be required by August 31st that, once combined with the initial $500 deposit, will cover 50% of your trip cost.
Final payment must be made no later than November 1, 2018
Packages are 100 % non-refundable without insurance.
Travel insurance is mandatory for this trip.
Our group ManuLife Travel Insurance Packages includes the following:
- Trip cancelation
- Trip interruption
- Full medical
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Check out our FAQs page for information on the events, weather, and other important information by clicking here.
Click here to go to the Pricing page.
Click here to see our contact information.
Race Kit Pickup
- Dream Travel will be contacting you to make all trip arrangements and to confirm all travel details.
For more information please contact Stephen Price
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.