2018 Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest 5K Fun Run
Monday October 8, 2018 / 7:55 A.M. / Kitchener ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 600 entrants.
|Individual Adult Runner - 19 and over 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$35|
|Until Oct 3||$40|
|Individual Youth Runner (18 & Under) 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$20|
|Until Oct 3||$25|
|Group/Team Runners (4 people) 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 31||$140|
|Until Oct 3||$160|
- Free Shirt with entry! T-Shirt Sizes are NOT Guaranteed and shirts tend to fit big.
- Group/Team Runners - All members of the team must be 19 and older
Race Kit Pickup
- Sunday October 7, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Waterloo Running Room - Map
15 King St.S near Waterloo Civic Square
- Race Day - Monday October 8, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. to 7:15 a.m.
at Moses Springer Arena
All runners are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. After you pick up your race kit, you will be shuttled by bus to the start line area. Last shuttle bus leaves at 7:25 am.
Your race kit will include your bib and timing chip, a t-shirt (guaranteed if registered before Sept 21st) and your goodie bag, including a commemorative Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest button and gifts from our race sponsors.
Race Bibs and Timing Chips
Your bib will have a timing chip on it. The timing chip is disposable and does not need to be returned. The bib can be pinned (unmodified and fully-visible) to either the front or back of your shirt. Please be sure to write your full name, emergency contact information and any allergies or health conditions you have on the back of your race bib
- Route Map - PDF download
- Individual Adult Runner - 19 and over : Monday October 8, 2018 @ 7:55 A.M.
- Individual Youth Runner (18 & Under) : Monday October 8, 2018 @ 7:55 A.M.
- Group/Team Runners (4 people) : Monday October 8, 2018 @ 7:55 A.M.
Run in support of
- There are two ways for you to collect pledges to support the event
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- Adult Runners (19 & Over) – Raise $120 in pledges to be eligible to win
- Youth Runners (18 & Under) – Raise $100 in pledges to be eligible to win
- Team (4 people aged 19 or older) – Raise $400 in pledges to be eligible to win
For more information please contact K-W Oktoberfest Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.