Course/marche des r√©coltes/ Harvest Run/Walk
Sunday September 16, 2018 / 9 h 30 / Grand Falls, NB
|1 km Course des enfants - √Čl√®ve de 6e ann√©e et moins||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$10|
|5 km - √Čl√®ve de 1re ann√©e √† 6e ann√©e||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$10|
|5 km - √Čl√®ve de 7e ann√©e √† 19 ans||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$20|
|5 km - 20 ans et plus||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$25|
- 1 km - Course des enfants (√Čl√®ve de 6e ann√©e et moins - Grade 6 student and younger)
- 5 km - √Čl√®ve de 1re ann√©e √† 6e ann√©e / Grade 1 to grade 6 student
- 5 km - √Čl√®ve de 7e ann√©e √† 19 ans / Grade 7 student to 19 years old
- 5 km - 20 ans et plus / 20 years of age and older
- Course description
- Lev√©e de fonds pour les activit√©s scolaires de la Polyvalente Thomas-Albert de Grand-Sault. Une excellente activit√© √† faire en famille! Venez profiter de la magnifique vue sur la Rivi√®re Saint-Jean, au cŇďur de la Ville de Grand-Sault.
- Fundraising for the Grand Falls Polyvalente Thomas-Albert High school activities. A perfect family activity! Come enjoy the wonderful view of the Saint John river in Grand Falls.
Ramassage du kit de course / Race Kit Pickup
- 16 septembre de 8 h 30 √† 10 h √† la ligne de d√©part
- September 16th from 8 h 30 and 9 h 30 at the start line.
- Course des enfants (1 km) : Sunday September 16, 2018 @ 9 h 30
- 5 km (13 ans et 19 ans / 5 km (20 ans et plus) : Sunday September 16, 2018 @ 10 h.
For more information please contact Isabelle Th√©riault
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶