2019 5K Nude Colour Fun Run
Sunday July 21, 2019 / 11:00 A.M. / East Gwillimbury ON
|5K Run/Walk 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 19||$45 / Youth: $25|
- $45 entry fee, $25 for members and youth
- Bare Oaks members can register the day of the race for free but they will not get a t-shirt. Everyone who wants a t-shirt must pre-register by July 14th. Non-member registration is $45 regardless of the registration date as it includes full access to all amenities for the day.
- Free Shirt with entry! (if registered by July 14)
- Age for Youth - 18 and under.
- New to naturism? Get answers to all your first time questions on our website - Click Here
Race Kit Pickup
- You may arrive as early as 9am.
- Please note that first-time visitors to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park must register with government-issued photo identification.
- If this is your first visit to Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, you can also speed up registration by printing and filling out this form in advance.
- 5K Run/Walk : Sunday July 21, 2019 @ 11:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Stéphane Deschênes
- Email: 5K@BareOaks.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Aurora Store. Start date October 21, 2019