Move for What Matters! GCWCC 5km Walk/Run
Thursday September 13, 2018 / 11:30 A.M. / Ottawa ON
|5km Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 12||$27 + Processing fee|
- Ready, Set … Give!
On Thursday, September 13, 2018, federal government employees, friends and family are invited to participate in the second edition of Move for What Matters! in support of the 2018 Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign. This 5-km walk/run event will be held in the National Capital Region (NCR) and several cities throughout the country.
Last year, 3,000 employees of federal departments and organizations came together and took a generous first step toward making a difference in the lives of those most in need in communities across the country. We are counting on people like you to keep up the spirit of giving and join us on Parliament Hill on September 13.
Ready to give? Register today!
Where: Parliament Hill and the Capital Infocentre at 90 Wellington
When: Event starts 11:25 a.m. on Parliament Hill with special guests
Race Kit Pickup
We are shipping race kits to departmental campaign leaders for distribution. Otherwise, they can be picked up in advance at the Running Room, 160 Slater Street, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, or on race day at 90 Wellington Street starting at 9 a.m.
- Race begins at Parliament Hill, follows Wellington to the Portage Bridge and crosses into Gatineau
- Once over in Gatineau, participants will follow rue Laurier toward the Canadian Museum of History then head to the Alexandra Bridge and cross over back to Ottawa
- On the Ottawa side, participants will follow Sussex to Wellington, turn right at Wellington and head back toward Parliament Hill to cross the finish line
- 5km Walk/Run : Thursday September 13, 2018 @ 11:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Alex Muir
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone : 343-292-6137
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Slater St Store. Start date January 4, 2021