Rotary Fun Run / Walk 2018
Sunday October 14, 2018 / 9:30 A.M. / Sudbury ON
|Rotary 5K Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$25 / Youth $15|
|Rotary 1K Fun Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$10|
|Family 5K Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 10||$50|
- Rotary 5K Fun Run - Age for Youth - 22 and under.
- Children Under 5 are free.
- Continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. included with Run/Walk registration fee.
- Guest spectators can pay $10 onsite for continental breakfast.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, October 12 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. and
- Saturday, October 13 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- at the Sudbury Running Room - Map
- Cedar Pointe Plaza
117-1984 Regent St
Sudbury, ON P3E 5S1
- Sunday, October 14 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Race Day at Rotary Park in Sudbury
- Sunday October 14, 2018
- Rotary Fun Run trail map, park information, and directions to the park.
- Rotary 1K Fun Walk @ 9:00 A.M.
- Rotary 5K Fun Run @ 9:30 A.M.
- Family 5K Fun Run @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Stephen Havlovic
- Email: SJHavlovic@mac.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.