Fabulous@50 Fun Run & Walk 2019
Sunday August 11, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Moncton NB
|1K Kids Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$12|
|Until Jul 31||$15|
|3K Run & Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$25|
|Until Jun 30||$30|
|Until Aug 9||$35|
|5K Fun Run & Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$35|
|Until Jun 30||$40|
|Until Aug 9||$45|
|10K Fun Run & Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 31||$40|
|Until Jun 30||$45|
|Until Aug 9||$50|
- Fabulous@50 is an organisation to bring a community of women together to create a safe place to grow and inspire each other.
- We have fabulous writers, great products and from time to time, fun events to attend.
- Those who will register with the early bird price in the 3k, 5k and 10k event will receive additional gifts in the race kit pickup.
- The promotion expires on December 31, 2018.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- 1k Kids Fun Run & Walk - For Youth Age 13 and under.
Run in support of
- Since 2000, Team Diabetes members have been leaders in the fight against diabetes, raising much needed funds for Diabetes Canada.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Optional Event Shirts
- Kids T-Shirt (Unisex): $ 12
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, August 9th, 2019 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 10th, 2019 - 11:00am to 5:00pm
- At Moncton Running Room - Map
Landing at the Bend
300 Main Street
Moncton, NB E1C 1B9
Ph: (506) 386-6002
- T-Shirt will be included in the race kit.
Finishers medal will be provided to all finishers.
- 1k Kids Fun Run & Walk : Sunday August 11, 2019 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 3K Run Run & Walk : Sunday August 11, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 5k Fun Run & Walk : Sunday August 11, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
- 10k Fun Run & Walk : Sunday August 11, 2019 @ 8:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Cindy Raymond
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard