ACHA 5K 2018
Saturday October 20, 2018 / 10:45 A.M. / Toronto, ON
|Freedom 5K Walk-Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 18||$20 / Youth $15|
|Sankofa 7K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 18||$25 / Youth $20|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Age for Youth - 17 and under.
Run in support of the African Canadian Heritage Association
- Brandon Street Community Development Foundation (CDF) is a proud fundraising supporter of the African Canadian Heritage Association (ACHA). The mission of ACHA is to present an opportunity for children to learn about their heritage; to instill pride, self-worth and a commitment to excellence.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
Race Day Registration and Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday October 20, 2018
- 73 Colonel Danforth Trail, Parking Lot #2, at 10AM.
- Freedom 5K Walk-Run : Saturday October 20, 2018 @ 11:00 A.M.
- Sankofa 7K Run : Saturday October 20, 2018 @ 10:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Nicole James
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.