Edmonton High Street Mile 2022
Notice: Race Postponed
Continuing uncertainty around COVID 19 restrictions has resulted in the cancellation of this year’s Edmonton High Street Mile. The race will now be held on Mother’s Day, 2022, Sunday May 8th. Detailed plans will be announced in Fall, 2021.
Sunday May 8, 2022 / 9:45 A.M. / Edmonton AB
Run the Edmonton High Street Mile
Bennett Jones Quarter Mile
|Quarter Mile - 12 and under||Postponed!|
|Until May 6 *||$15|
Dialog 1 Mile Open
|1 Mile Open Age Group||Postponed!|
|Until May 6 *||$25|
Rice Resource Technologies 1 Mile Corporate Team Race
|1 Mile - Team of 4||Postponed!|
|Until May 6 *||$350|
|School-age individual 1-mile||Postponed!|
|Until May 6 *||25|
- 1 Mile Open.
- * Online registration closes at Midnight, Friday, May 6
- Race Day registration is available for the 1 Mile Open and School-age Individual 1-mile.
- All Open and Team Competitors have the option to purchase a shirt for $15
- All under-12 kids receive a medal, a cotton t-shirt and pancakes at the finish.
- Team of 4. Funds raised through this event will go to Active Healthy Kids Canada Charity to support the Alberta Medical Association's Youth Run Club. This organization is a provincial initiative to get physically active and healthy students and is operating in more than 500 schools across Alberta. You can check it out at: www.amayouthrunclub.com
1 Mile – Linda Uniat Mens Elite and Orthotic Consultants Ladies Elite Races
|1 Mile – Elite and Master's Elite**||Postponed!|
|Until May 6 *|
** Contact Matt Norminton for registration details
*All competitors in Elite race must have record of completing the race in under 4 minute 45 seconds
for men, and 5 minutes 15 seconds for women.
The first five finishers in each of the men's and women's elite races will receive cash prizes of $500, $400, $300, $200 and $100 respectively.
Masters elite runners placing in age Categories will receive gift packages.
Qualification times for Elite Masters competitors are:
Age Men Women 40+ 5'30 6'00 50+ 6'00 6'30 60+ 6'30 7'15 70+ 7'30 8'00
Race Alberta's ONLY 1-Mile Road Race
It's Flat, Straight and Traffic Free
Continue the success of the first 2 years of Edmontons first 1-mile road in two decades.
Join the post-race fun and awards ceremonies in the High Street Shopping Centre, with prizes, awards and entertainment.
Race Kit Pickup
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
Race Schedule and times TBA
- Kids-under-12 Quarter-mile race from the East end of the Museum building to the finish line at High Street
- All 1-mile races start just east of junction of 102 Avenue and Stony Plain Road.
- Kids-under-12 9:45 a.m.
- Schools individual 1-mile - 10:15 a.m.
- Open age-group - 10:40 a.m.
- Corporate team race - 11:00 a.m.
- Elite Women - 11:20 a.m.
- Elite Men - 11:25 a.m.
- 11.45 a.m.
For more information please contact Brian Hetherington
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Registration* - Matt Norminton
- Email: MNorminton@runningroom.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.