Run the 2019 TCS
New York City Marathon with Dream Travel!
No need to qualify!
Sunday November 3, 2019 / 10:10 A.M. / New York NY, United States
This race has a maximum registration cap of 150 entrants for Marathon.
The TCS New York City Marathon is one of the greatest and most sought after running events on the planet! Dream Travel, the Running Room and UNIGLOBE LGI Travel are proud to bring you guaranteed entries into this premier event!
Line up on Sunday, November 3th, 2019 with more than 50,000 runners from 100+ countries and make this dream into a reality! Run all 5 boroughs of New York while more than 2 million spectators cheer you on!
2019 marks our 16th year providing guaranteed entries and escorting runners and spectators to this event and every year Dream Travel is on site the entire weekend to assist you and make your trip as exciting and stress-free as possible! And we are proud to say that we have run this marathon many times so we are extremely knowledgeable about the course and the city!
Step 1 - Meet requirements (see "Who May Purchase"below)
Step 2 - Determine which package best suits your needs
Step 3 - Make a deposit with the Running Room website ( Click here to make your deposit )
Step 4 - Receive follow up information from Dream Travel
Step 5 - Make your final payment
Step 6 - Get training! You are running the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon!
|Marathon Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 1||$500|
|Spectator Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 1||$200|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- These are deposit amounts. Package prices further down the page
- Optional Purchase:
Abbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K - $45
ABBOTT Dash to the Finish Line 5K
Join Stephen and the Dream Travel Canada group on Saturday, November 2 for this exciting 5K in Midtown Manhattan! It's a great way to loosen up the legs prior to the marathon and even include your friends/family/children as this event is open to everyone! Purchase your discounted entries now through us to save money! Click here for race details and the course map. Price is US45 per entry including tax. Note: Bib and package pickup will be at the expo until Friday 7PM.
Where: New York, NY, United States
Date: Sunday, November 3th, 2019
Time: Varied from 9:40am - 11am
Race Expo & Race Kit Pickup:
- Thursday October 31st from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday November 1st from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday November 2nd from 9:00 - 5:00 pm
- * Times may change without notice.
- *All runners MUST attend the expo in person in order to obtain your bib. No one may pick up on your behalf.
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
11th Avenue at 35th Street
DEPOSIT NOW via the Running Room Website:
TCS New York City Marathon Runner Package: $500 Deposit
Spectator Package (Non-Runner): $200 Deposit
Recommended Travel Itinerary
- Thursday October 31
- Fly into NYC
- Get to the expo and avoid the long lineups on Friday/Saturday, pick up your marathon and/or 5K bibs and get first pick of gear and products!
- Friday November 1
- 4PM Parade of Nations in Central Park
- 7PM - 9PM Dream Travel Meet and Greet
- Saturday November 2
- 8AM Dream Travel group gathering for those who purchased the Abbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K
- 8:45AM Abbott Dash to the Finish Line and Ceremony
- Last chance to get to the expo to pick up your marathon bib
- Sunday November 3
- Marathon Day!
- Monday November 4
- Marathon Monday at the TCS New York City Marathon Pavilion. Come to Marathon Monday to celebrate your accomplishment just steps from the finish line. This will be a special day for marathoners, friends, family, and fans! Jump start your recovery, shop for New Balance gear, mingle, and relive the memories.
Who May Purchase?
Any Canadian resident, foreigner living full time in Canada or person residing in a country where no official ITP exists and who will be 18 or older on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 may purchase one of our guaranteed entry packages.
Initial Deposit and Final Payment
An initial deposit of USD500 per Runner and USD200 per Spectator plus a processing fee will be charged upon registration using the Running Room's online registration form. This initial deposit, prior to the Running Room processing fee, will be deducted from the package price. The balance of your package must be paid no later than July 1st, 2019. This deposit is non-refundable so we highly recommend travel insurance.
What's Included in Your Runners Package
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Hotel of your choice, minimum of 3 nights
- A Marathon Eve Pasta Dinner ticket (runners only)
- Stephen Price's Book: No More Excuses
- TCS New York City Marathon Goody Bag including official program, souvenir shirt, snacks and special offers
- Official Participant Handbook
- Start festival: warm-ups, breakfast, entertainment and religious services
- Finisher materials: medal, food and beverages, heat sheet
- Family reunion area where marathoners and their family and friends reunite
- Official finisher certificate
- Transportation to the Starting Villages on race morning from either Bryant Park or the Whitehall Ferry Terminal
- Website loaded with information, inspiration and tips - www.tcsnycmarathon.org
What's Included in your "Spectator" Package
- Hotel of your choice, minimum of 3 nights
- Stephen Price's Book: No More Excuses
Don't Wait for the Lottery Results!
Only an extremely small percentage of people will win the NYC Marathon Lottery. If you wait to see if you won before purchasing one of our packages then you may miss out on the opportunity of running altogether as we tend to sell out quickly.
Instead of waiting, if you purchase one of our Runner's Packages and then win the lottery in the same year then you may switch from a Runners Package to a Spectators Package to save the race entry fee! This way you are guaranteed to run and you won't pay twice!
We will provide guaranteed entry only as part of a complete package which, at a minimum, must include 3 nights. We can provide you with airfare options as well if you wish with no service fees! No Tour Operators are permitted to sell entry only.
Looking for a Roommate?
If you are looking to save some money and have Dream Travel try and find you a same-sex roommate, please indicate this at the time of registration. Although this is not a guaranteed service we tend to find roommates for everyone who lets us know prior to July 1st, and, the sooner you register the better your chances.
After You Apply
After you apply Dream Travel will contact you to complete your registration process via the email address you provided. You must complete and return the forms issued to you before you are issued a guaranteed entry.
Protect yourself and your money by purchasing our Group Insurance through Manulife. Due to the costs associated with this trip and because you will not be traveling until November, we highly recommend purchasing our inexpensive travel insurance. With paid insurance you will be able to cancel for insurable reasons as well as running injuries while training! Insurance covers: Cancellation, Interruption, Medical and Baggage. For full details on coverage, please click here: Manulife Financial.
Please note that the insurance coverage that you may have on your credit card will not cover you completely! We are unable to process insurance for those living in Quebec - please contact your local travel agency for coverage.
Not Included with your Package
Travel insurance, airfare, meals and items of a personal nature are not included in your package.
Due to our contracts with the hotels and the NYRR, we must have both your final payment and your Runner's Waiver in by the deadline. A late fee of $50 will be charged to those who do not have their final payment in by July 1st, 2019. Those who do not pay prior to July 15th may lose their package and deposit.
USD Package Pricing, 3 Night Stay
For more information please contact Stephen Price
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶