Conquer The Lake 2019
Sunday June 9, 2019 / 10:30 A.M. / Lake Country BC
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$45|
|Until Jun 1||$50|
|Until Jun 7||$55|
|Until Mar 31||$40|
|Until Jun 1||$45|
|Until Jun 7||$50|
|Until Mar 31||$35|
|Until Jun 1||$40|
|Until Jun 7||$45|
|Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$30|
|Until Jun 1||$35|
|Until Jun 7||$40|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Team Runners - if you are running as part of a team please select this option when registering.
- For complete race details click here
Fundraising for the Lake Country Health Planning Society
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- Please Note: Official Tax receipts will only be issued for donation amounts of $20.00 or greater.
Race start/finish and race kit pick-up location
- Kit Pick up will be before the race starting at 7:00 AM.
- Race start/finish at 10241 Bottom Wood Lake Rd, Lake Country, BC V4V 1Y7
- Half Marathon : Sunday June 9, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10K : Sunday June 9, 2019 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 5K : Sunday June 9, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Fun Run : Sunday June 9, 2019 @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Shannen Beckinsale
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard