Santa's Run for St. Amant 2019
Friday December 21, 2018 / 7:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|5K Run/Walk Registration (including breakfast)||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 20||$50|
|5K Run/Walk Registration ONLY||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 20||$30|
- to find out more about St.Amant and the Santa’s Run visit www.stamant.ca/santasrun
- Donations to the charity can be made when you register for the events.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- This year marks the 4th Annual Santa's Run in memory of Drew Murray. Drew lived an exceptional and much-beloved life, albeit with a profound disability that ultimately took him at 21 years of age. He loved to laugh with his family, friends, classmates, and caregivers. Drew and his family benefited greatly from the care and support received from St.Amant.
- It would please him greatly to know others with developmental disabilities are being supported through your generosity! With over $20,000 from the Santa's Run, proceeds are directly supporting crucial equipment purchases to improve the quality of life for people like Drew.
For more information please contact Chantal Champagne
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.