Run Crew Relay 2019 - Bedford
Saturday March 30, 2019 / 9:30 A.M. / Bedford NS
|Until Feb 15||$35|
|Until Mar 28||$40|
|Team of 5||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 15||$175|
|Until Mar 28||$200|
|Additional Shirts*||Purchase Now!|
|Until Mar 28|
- Note: Fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
Run Crew Relay - 5 Members. Each participant runs 2K.
Individual Registration - register as an Individual to be assigned to a team.
Team of 5 - Family, Crew, Club, or Corporate Registrations.
Awards to the top 5 Teams.
There will be post-race refreshment and entertainment.
Every participant gets a Commemorative Cotton Poly Long Sleeve Tee and a Black Toque. Womens XS-XL / Mens S-XXL
Registrants have the option to purchase additionals shirts for friends, family or your teams support crew.
* If you have already registered you can use this form to purchase additional shirts.
See size charts here: Women's and Men's
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday March 29th - 12:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
- Bedford Running Room - Map
- Unit #22, Sunnyside Mall
1595 Bedford Highway
Bedford, NS B4A 3Y4
Ph: (902) 832-5240
Race Times and Post Race Party
- DeWolf Park - Location information
- 150 Waterfront Dr, Bedford, NS B4A 4J4
- 10K Relay starts @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact John Acheson
- Email: JAcheson@runningroom.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard