Santa Shuffle 2019 - Red Deer
Saturday December 7, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Red Deer AB
|Individual - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 3||$25 / $15 Youth|
|Until Dec 4||$30 / $20 Youth|
5K Team Events
|Family Team of 6 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 3||$70|
|Until Dec 4||$90|
|Group of 10 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 3||$175|
|Until Dec 4||$225|
- Individual - Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- 5K Team Events - Team Captain can enter the minimum # of members & can add additional members at a later date.
- Family Team of 6 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 6 members.
- Group of 10 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 10 members. Ideal for Corporate entries
Optional Souvenier Shirts
- Long-Sleeved Souvenir T-shirts: Unisex Sizes Small - XXLarge $15.00
- Youth Souvenir T-shirts: Youth Med - Large $15.00
Run the Santa Shuffle to Support The Salvation Army
- The Salvation Army gives hope and support to vulnerable people in 400 communities across Canada. As the largest non-governmental direct provider of social services in the country, The Salvation Army offers practical assistance for children and families, shelter for homeless people and rehabilitation for people with addictions.
- When you give to The Salvation Army, you are investing in the future of marginalized and overlooked people in your community
- Pledges raised for the Santa Shuffle will support people in your community who may be struggling to make ends meet. If you raise $50 in pledges, we'll give you a free shirt. If you raise over $100 in pledges, we'll give you a shirt and a Running Room gift card.
- What is your fundraising goal for the 2019 Santa Shuffle?
- You can set up a fundraising page, after you have registered for the Run. View Details here
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
- Please Note: Donors will recieve a donation confirmation when supporting the charity online.
Salvation Army willl be issuing offiical tax reciepts
Race Kit Pickup
- December 5th: 5:00PM - 8:00PM
- December 6th: 1:00PM - 8:00PM
Red Deer Running Room - Map
169-2004 50th Ave
Red Deer, AB T4R 3A2
- December 7th (Race Day): 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Kerry Wood Nature Centre
6300 45 Ave
- Note: Pick up times / race location are subject to change. Please check the website closer to race day.
- 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Taylor Poor
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.