Green Run Iroquois 2019
Saturday April 13, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Iroquois ON
Come and join us for the first annual Green Run Iroquois!!
Green Run Iroquois taking place on April 13, 2019 is being held in recognition of Earth Day (April 22) and will be run as a Green/Eco-Friendly event. The event will include a 1km kids run and a 5km walk/run for all ages. All participants will have the option to time their run (including kids). The 5km run will start at the Locks following a scenic loop down to the beach and back. Participants and spectators are invited to wear Green in support of the event. A vendor fair featuring local small businesses will also be open to the public during the event.
All proceeds from the run will be donated to Earth Day Canada, a national charity that inspires people across the country to connect with nature and build resilient communities.
|Landex 5km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 15||$30 Adults / $20 Youth & Seniors|
|Until Apr 11||$35 Adults / $25 Youth & Seniors|
|Until Apr 12||$40 Adults / $30 Youth & Seniors|
|Cochrane Construction & Renovation 1km Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 15||$10|
|Until Apr 11||$10|
|Until Apr 12||$15|
|Landex Family 5km Run - 4 members||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 15||$80|
|Until Apr 11||$100|
|Until Apr 12||$120|
Age for Youth - 18 and under.
Age for Senior - 55 or over.
Family 5K - Includes 2 adults and 2 children (Under 18)
Race Kit Pickup
- April 13- 8am to race start at Iroquois Locks
- Landex 5km Run : Saturday April 13, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Cochrane Construction & Renovation 1km Kids Run : Saturday April 13, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Kara Glauser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.