The Peoples St Paddys Fun Run & Walk - 2019
Sunday March 17, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|Single 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$25|
|Until Mar 14||$35|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$45|
|Couples* 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$45|
|Until Mar 14||$55|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$65|
|Team** Family 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$80+ $10 for each additional team member|
|Until Mar 14||$100+ $10 for each additional team member|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$120+ $10 for each additional team member|
5 Mile Events
|Single 5 Miles and a wee bit more Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$35|
|Until Mar 14||$45|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$55|
|Couples* 5 Miles and a wee bit more Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$55|
|Until Mar 14||$65|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$75|
|Team** Family 5 Miles Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 1||$100+ $10 for each additional team member|
|Until Mar 14||$120+ $10 for each additional team member|
|Race Day - Mar 17th||$140+ $10 for each additional team member|
- Registration Deadlines.
- Early Bird Rate - Available till January 1st @ Midnight
- Regular Fee- from January 2nd to March 14th @ Midnight
- Online Registration Closes Thursday March 14th @ Midnight
- Package Pick Up - Mar 15th & 16th ( Applicants can register at package pick up)
- Race Day Registration starts at @ 8:00 A.M.
- Team Guidelines
- Couple 5 - *Team of 2
- Family -**Family teams are a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 team members.
- Members 5, 6 and 7 will be charged an individual fee of $10 for each. See chart above.
- NEW Fundraising Contest
- The top three fundraiser will receive FREE ENTRY for next years event and some great prizes!
- This contest will run until March 16,2019 11:59pm.
- There will be prizes for the BEST COSTUME and FURTHEST TRAVELED.
In support of Habitat for Humanity
- By mobilizing volunteers and community partners, Habitat for Humanity Manitoba (HFHM) works with people from all walks of life to build safe, decent, affordable housing for purchase by low-income working families.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, March 15th, 2019
5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Saturday, March 16th, 2019
10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Kenaston Running Room
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- Race Day Pick up and Registration
- Sunday March 17th, 2019
from 8:00 A.M. - 8:45 A.M.
Norwood Community Center
87 Walmar Street,Winnipeg,MB
- Sunday March 17, 2019
- 5Mile Events@ 9:00 A.M.
- 5K Events @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Guy Madill
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 204-698-6218
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.