Ri Ras Santa 5k Run-Walk -2019
Sunday December 1, 2019 / 9:30 A.M. / Burlington VT, United States
|5K Run/Walk - No Santa Suit||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 4||$25|
|Until Sep 1||$40|
|Until Nov 29||$45|
|5K Run/Walk - with full Santa Suit||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 4||$25|
|Until Sep 1||$50|
|Until Nov 29||$55|
|* 5k Team - with Santa Suit||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 4||$150|
|Until Nov 29||$230|
|1K Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 29||$25|
|Christmas Tradition 5K Team (4 Members)||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 28, 2018||$100|
- Fees are in US Dollars
- * Minimum 5, Maximum 6 Team Members
- Santa suits are mandatory. Anyone not wearing the whole suit will be disqualified
- Happy to announce everyone will receive a finishing medal
This will not be a timed event
Race Kit Pickup
Race kit pick up TBA
- 5K Run/Walk - No Santa Suit : Sunday December 1, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk - with full Santa Suit : Sunday December 1, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5k Team - with Santa Suit : Sunday December 1, 2019 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 1K Fun Run - with Santa Suit : Sunday December 1, 2019 @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶