We Run This City 2019
Sunday September 1, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Dryden ON
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 8||$55|
|Until Jun 5||$65|
|Until Aug 19||$75|
|10 KM Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 8||$40|
|Until Jun 5||$50|
|Until Aug 19||$55|
|Kids Race||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 19||Free|
- Online Registration closes Aug 19 @ Midnight
- Free Shirt available for the Half Marathon & 10K! Free race shirt deadline is July 31.
- Strollers and animals are not permitted on our race. There are portions of the route that are on uneven ground, narrow pathway, shared with traffic, and there are a couple areas where the runners need to use stairs.
Welcome to WRTC 2019!!!
This year we are excited to announce that 2019 will benefit the Dryden Ski Club Nordic Trail systems - bridges are both as equally important as they are expensive. So we're going to do what we do best to help them out!
We're excited to have you join us for 2019!!!
- Sunday September 1, 2019
- Half Marathon @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10 KM Fun Run/Walk @ 8:15 A.M.
- Kids Race @ 8:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Liz Godin
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.