35th Annual Resolution Run - St. Catharines
Tuesday December 31, 2019 / 5:00 P.M. / St. Catharines ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 30||$45|
|Until Aug 4||$50|
|Until Oct 13||$55|
|Until Dec 1||$60|
|Until Dec 26||$65|
|1K Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 26||$15|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
All 5K participants receive a Free Running Room Technical Running Jacket!
- Jacket detail and size chart coming soon..
- Register Early! Jackets sizes are limited!
All 1K Kids Run participants get a finisher's medallion - No Jacket
- * Online registration closes on December 26th. @ Midnight
- Registration available in store.
- Fun for the whole family!
Race Kit Pickup
Friday December 27th
from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 28th
from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, December 29th
from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, December 30th
from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
St Catharines Running Room - View Map
Mountain Locks Plaza
343 Glendale Ave,Unit 200
St Catharines, ON
- 5:00 P.M.
For more information please contact St. Catharines Running Room
- Email: StCatharines@runningroom.com
For registration technical support contact our events admin team
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.