Lace Up for Diabetes Winnipeg 2019
Sunday April 28, 2019 / 9:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 800 entrants.
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$40 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 25||$50 / Youth $30|
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$30 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 25||$40 / Youth $30|
|5K/3K Family*||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 20||$60|
|Until Apr 25||$70|
|3K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||$25 / Youth $20|
|Kids Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 25||Free|
- 10K Run / 5K and 3K Run/Walk - Age for Youth - 9 to 15 years of age.
- Please Note: Only the 10K is a chip timed event.
- Early Bird price deadline: March 20th
- Kids Fun Run is Free and only for ages 8 & under
- 5K/3K Family* - must have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 with at least one adult. Families can opt to walk or run the 5K or 3K.
- Please note: MRA members must provide a membership # when claiming a discount.
- The contact information of all participants claiming to be MRA members will be submitted to the MRA.
- Win Prizes!
- Raise $200 and you'll be entered to win an amazing "Churchill Experience" for 2 people. Increase your chances and receive an extra ballot for every additional $100 raised.
- Raise $500+ and receive a Diabetes Canada sports bag (individuals)
- Families raise $1,000+ and receive a Diabetes Canada sports bag (up to 5 people)
- Corporate Teams raise $2,500+ and receive a Diabetes Canada sports bag and a special team prize (up to 10 people)
- Prizes for top 3 individuals, top family, and top corporate team fundraisers!
- Lace Up for Diabetes in support of:
Help the 131,000 Manitoban children & adults living with diabetes by donating today! Diabetes Canada is leading the fight against diabetes by helping people with diabetes live healthy lives while we work to find a cure.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
3K and 5K are part of the MRA's Youth Series for 2019!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday April 26 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday April 27 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pembina Running Room - Map
2095 Pembina Highway
Pembina Village Shopping Centre
- Sunday April 28, 2019
- Assiniboine Park,
- 2355 Corydon Avenue, Winnipeg MB -directions
- 3K / 5K / 10K Events @ 9:00 A.M.
- Kids Fun Run @ 10:30 A.M.
Thank You to our generous sponsors!
- Dignity Memorial
- Emergent BioSolutions
Friends of the Run:
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- Bird Construction
- Entegra Credit Union
- Manitoba Egg Farmers
- Rinella Printers
- Sobeys / Safeway
- Granny's Poultry
For more information please contact Gwen Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date September 12, 2019
Running Program - 10KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date October 4, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Regent Store. Start date October 21, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Kenaston Store. Start date October 7, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Pembina Store. Start date October 4, 2019