Physio Fit Run 29th Anniversary - 2019
Saturday May 11, 2019 / 8:00 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
|10 Km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 30||$35|
|Until Apr 26||$45|
|Until May 8||$50|
|5Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 30||$25|
|Until Apr 26||$30|
|Until May 8||$35|
|3Km Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 30||$20|
|Until Apr 26||$30|
|Until May 8||$35|
|1 Km Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 8||$20|
- Free Shirt with EARLY entry! MEDALS for ALL.
- Youth shirts are COTTON
- Unisex Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Youth Sizes : S, M, L
- Athletics Manitoba members receive a $5 discount for Athletics Manitoba or MRA Members 10K race only.
- CHIP TIME for the 10 KM!!
- The 5 KM will NOT be chip timed
- A official tax receipt is only issued if the donation is $10 or more.
- There is NO 10 KM Race Day Registration.
- Lots of amazing random draw prizes and a dance party with your favorite mascots post race! All ages and abilities welcomed!!
- Family rates available for families of 4 or more. Contact us for details.
The 29th Annual Physio Fit Run will be held in beautiful Assiniboine Park on Saturday May 11 2019. This is a FUN FAMILY event with many MASCOTS including our own Turcules cheering on the participants of ALL AGES! Events include a 10 K chip timed race, 5 K fun run/walk, 3 K walk/run, 1 K Kids Run with t-shirts for early participants and medals for all!
Proceeds go to the Manitoba Riding For The Disabled Association. a charity for kids with disabilities who ride horses! Schools are encouraged to participate and we have 3 awesome School Awards: School Challenge, School Spirit, School On The Move.
Visit our website @ physiofitrun.ca for more information.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday May 9 4-8:30 PM
At The Running Room
Kenaston Village Mall
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582 - MAP
- Or Race Day Assiniboine Park White Tent by the Conservatory 6:30-7:30 am May 11
Race Day Info
- Saturday May 11, 2019
- Route Map
- 10Km, 5Km, and 3Km Run/Walk @ 8:00 A.M.
- 1 Km Kids Run @ 8:05 A.M.
For more information please contact Stephanie Roberecki
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 2047717844
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.