Feel it in Your Bones Run 2019
for Team Broken Earth
Sunday May 5, 2019 / 4:30 P.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 450 entrants.
|2K Kids Run (12 Yrs & Under)||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$22|
|Until May 2||$27|
|2K Kids Run (Adult Participants)||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$40|
|Until May 2||$45|
|5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$45|
|Until May 2||$50|
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$50|
|Until May 2||$55|
|Team *Registration||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 31||$45|
|Until May 2||$50|
- *The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Participants select their distance.
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Each registrant will receive one meal ticket for the after-race BBQ, a race bib with timing chip attached, and a race giveaway item.
You may purchase additional BBQ tickets for family members that plan to attend the event with you but will not be running in a race.
- Simply add them to your order when registering a runner.
- Additional BBQ Ticket - Adult Meal: $15 / Children's Meal: $12
Fundraising: When you register for a race, you may choose the option to fundraise for Team Broken Earth. If you raise $150 or more in pledges, you will receive free entry to the run! Once your account reaches $150 in donations, you will receive a refund via the credit card used to pay for your race entry fee. Please allow a few weeks for processing.
- Donations: Thank-you for your support of Team Broken Earth. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and will go a long way towards helping those in need of medical care in Haiti! When you make a donation or pledge a runner, you can help to fill out our skeleton by race day by selecting from one of the bone donation amounts below, or indicating your own donation amount in the 'Other' box.
- My smallest bone (Stapes): $25
My weirdest bone (Navicular): $50
My funniest bone (Humerus): $75
My biggest bone (Femur): $100
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
Note: Pick up times / locations are subject to change. Please check the website closer to race day.
Race kits will not be available after race day. Race kits that are not picked up will not be mailed out.
Saturday May 4th - from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bank Street Running Room - View Map
901 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W5
Ph: (613) 233-5617
Sunday May 5th (Race Day) - from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Pine View Golf Course – View Map
1471 Blair Rd
Gloucester, ON, K1B 4S3
Race Location / Times
- Pine View Golf Course
1471 Blair Road
Ottawa, K1B 4S3
- Sunday May 5th, 2019
- 10K Run @ 4:45 P.M.
- 2K Kids Run @ 5:00 P.M.
- 2K Kids Run (Adult Participants) @ 5:00 P.M.
- 5K Run @ 5:30 P.M.
For more information please contact Sheri Frantz
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.