Wheres Franktown - 2019
Saturday May 11, 2019 / 9:30 A.M. / Smiths Falls ON
|15km Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 9||$60 / Youth $30|
|10km Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 9||$45 / Youth $20|
|5Km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until May 9||$40 / Youth $20|
|1km Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 9||$20|
|Virtual Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 9||$25|
- Free Shirt with entry
- We are happy to provide participants that register before March 31st with a 2019 Where's Franktown t-shirt.
- Additional t-shirts can be purchased. All t-shirts are unisex size.!
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
Optional Event Shirts
- Where's Franktown Tshirt: $ 20
Race Kit Pickup
- Race kit pick-up is between 8-9:30am on Race Day - Saturday, May 11th, Saturday morning at Calvary Christian Academy.
- There will be volunteers helping to direct parking and directing participants to the school.
- Once you arrive at the front door, greeters will help direct you to the gymnasium where a team of volunteers will help get you set-up for the race.
- 1km Kids Run @ 9:30 A.M.
- 15km Run @ 9:30 A.M.
- 10km Run @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5Km Run/Walk 10:10 A.M.
- Virtual Run - Register and Run anywhere on your own time.
For more information please contact Tom Bourne
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613 283 5089
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.