MAD Dashers - Dash for Diabetes
Saturday April 27, 2019 / 8:30 A.M. / Osprey Village, Pitt Meadows BC
|5km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$30|
|Until Apr 24||$35|
|Until Apr 25||$40|
|10km Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$40|
|Until Apr 24||$45|
|Until Apr 25||$50|
- MAD Dashers - Dash for Diabetes is a family friendly run/walk in the picturesque Osprey Village located on the beautiful Fraser Valley in Pitt Meadows, BC. Come out and join the MAD Dashers - Making a Difference for Diabetes to help find a cure! A special thank you to a live performance by Mood Therapy Dance Band
- Free Shirt with entry!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, April 26 between 5pm to 9pm
- At Running Room
#202 - 2748 Lougheed Hwy
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 6P2
Ph: (604) 945-1810 - Map
Race Location and Times
- Saturday April 27, 2019
- Osprey Village, Pitt Meadows BC
- Opening Ceremonies - 8:30 A.M.
- 5km - 9:00 A.M.
- 10km - 9:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Nelia Avila
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Port Coquitlam. Start date 30 September 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Langley Store. Start date 10 October 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Morgan Crossing. Start date 10 October 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Burnaby Store. Start date 28 October 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Port Coquitlam. Start date 23 November 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Langley Store. Start date 10 October 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Morgan Crossing. Start date 23 September 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Burnaby Store. Start date 3 October 2019