Light Up the Lake 2019 - Regina
Saturday June 15, 2019 / 9:15 P.M. / Regina SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk - Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 8||$25 / Youth : $17|
|Until Jun 12||$28 / Youth : $22|
|Until Jun 13||$30 / Youth : $25|
|5K - Team*||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 8||$21 / Youth : $17|
|Until Jun 12||$23/ Youth : $22|
|Until Jun 13||$25 / Youth : $25|
|5K - Family**||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 8||$62 + $17 for additional member|
|Until Jun 12||$68 + $22 for additional member|
|Until Jun 13||$75 + $25 for additional member|
- Headlamps and Medals for all participants! Dress for the weather- we will be outside the whole event Wear lots of purple and glow in the dark items! Snacks at the finish line after the run. Craig's Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society is the host and their SWAG will be on sale at the run (cash or credit). Fund raising is optional but encouraged :) Follow @CraigsCauseCan on social media for all the updates Online registration closes June 13th. Onsite registation will be available IF we do not sell out on line.
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- * The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- ** Family consists of Min 3 and max 15 members. After 3 members, each member will be charged additional member fee.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday June 14th 3pm-7pm
Running Room Regina
2118 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 2T9
Ph: (306) 790-8480
- 5K Run/Walk - Individual : Saturday June 15, 2019 @ 9:15 P.M.
- 5K - Team : Saturday June 15, 2019 @ 9:15 P.M.
- 5K - Family : Saturday June 15, 2019 @ 9:15 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Regina Store. Start date March 24, 2020