Run for Rural Medicine 2019
Sunday March 10, 2019 / 10:00 A.M. / Vancouver BC
|5K Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 8||$35|
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 8||$35|
- Earlybird special! Register by February 17th to receive a free t-shirt!
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 300
Run in support of Hope Air
- Hope Air is a registered national charity that provides free flights for Canadians living in rural areas who must travel to access specialized healthcare services, but cannot afford the airline ticket costs.
- Participants can make a donation when registering and you can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run.
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, March 8th
- UBC / Wesbrook Village - View Map
3308 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC V6S 0A8
- Saturday, March 9th
- West 4th Running Room - View Map
2112 West 4th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 1N6
- Sunday March 10, 2019
- 5K Walk/Run @ 10:15 A.M.
- 10K Run @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Xuan Zhao
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.